How does the new Pano Function for Pro + Work?

Reaction score
Pro + The one with the display...

Added Pano update today, seemed pretty cool. Went to download the photos onto Mac (iPhoto) and its all just a bunch of separate photos... Does it not glue them together for you?

Added Pano update today, seemed pretty cool. Went to download the photos onto Mac (iPhoto) and its all just a bunch of separate photos... Does it not glue them together for you?
You can mount in the app (just click on the panorama in go4) but it will only give you a 8mpix picture. There are several desktop apps to do a proper mount, and you will find several threads on that here. (I only have windows tips unfortunately)

No you won’t get the panorama photos out of the drone as it’s a complex software task. You can use DJI Media Maker or Adobe Lightroom for good results. Before you shoot lock the exposure for the average shot I.e not the brightest or darkest. Have fun!

Again so I don't think The Pro + has Go4...

Anyone who is currently using the Pro + (WITH THE DISPLAY) messed with the Panoramic photos?

Yes, the crystalsky and the + have just updated the go 4 app to do panos yesterday.

It stitched itself :)

Now you can also add apps like Facebook and Instagram to share the pictures (using APKPURE as play store isn’t available yet)

Yes, the crystalsky and the + have just updated the go 4 app to do panos yesterday.

It stitched itself :)

Now you can also add apps like Facebook and Instagram to share the pictures (using APKPURE as play store isn’t available yet)

I don't fully understand this...

I don't want to share this stuff on social media... The only way I take photos off the drone and put them onto the computer is via the Micro SD card. Unless there is a better way?

I don't want to share this stuff on social media... The only way I take photos off the drone and put them onto the computer is via the Micro SD card. Unless there is a better way?
Click the pano and it will stitch in low resolution as I mentioned in the first reply. However, it seems the stitched image is not stored to the sd card, only the device. Regardless, a high quality pano requires stitching outside app.

Last edited:

The go4 app will stitch the pano together for you. The drone has to be on and connected to the controller. You need to press the play button on the bottom right corner of the screen and it will stitch it for you.
It’s easier to see if you watch the tutorial

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT