hovering at 30 cm above ground using litchi (way point mode)

Reaction score
Hi.

i recently installed Litchi for using the way points feature.

when i plan the mission with the litchi hub i set: "staying for 5 seconds" above every point at a altitude of 0.3 meter.
i tried different altitudes below 1 meter and still when i run the mission my P4A is hovering at 2 meter aprox.

how can i make it hover around 30 cm from ground? i know it can do that since while landing hovering is around 30 cm from ground.

thank you .

You can try turning off VPS in Go4. It might be keeping the aircraft from descending any further. Not sure it will help but worth a try.

how can i make it hover around 30 cm from ground? i know it can do that since while landing hovering is around 30 cm from ground.
Personally, I would be extremely wary of planning such a low altitude mission. First, you must take in to account that the AC Barometer is not 100% accurate and at times depending on weather conditions and actual takeoff point location can be quite a bit off. Therefore you must manually compensate for variations. Not to even mention the fact that if this is to be a relatively lengthy mission at this altitude, it would be almost impossible to calculate the terrain variations. Should the elevation where you are flying this mission vary more than your altitude setting you will fly right in to the ground.

why i can't just set the drone to keep a safe distance of 30-40 cm from ground on hovering above way points?

maybe another option is to fly at high altitude and descent when arriving to way point ? is there such an app that can provide me those features?

why i can't just set the drone to keep a safe distance of 30-40 cm from ground on hovering above way points?
It was not said that you could not do that. It is just inadvisable to do so simply due to altitude accuracy and terrain.

2) maybe another option is to fly at high altitude and descent when arriving to way point ?

Using Litchi and changing altitudes between waypoints is done in an angular path. There is no direct "ascend" or "descend".

3) No app that I am aware of will do what you are asking.

Reactions: Archangel3356
any more ideas how to disable the ground sensor and let the drone hover 30+ cm above ground?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik