Hi There

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Welcome to the club David, old and not as bright. lol
Dumb mistakes happen, so be methodical. Make a startup list, think and take it slow. Don't forget to take off the gimbal stabilizer before startup. Although none of us have ever done that.lol
Learn where to fly and the rules for your area.

Morning David from Warwickshire UK my Phantom came yesterday and im an old guy to. My first flight will be tomorrow morning I have been watching tutorials for past week

Attachments

• FF60D227-440E-4F98-B209-ED50E314B5FA.jpeg
    FF60D227-440E-4F98-B209-ED50E314B5FA.jpeg
    789.2 KB · Views: 256
Welcome to the forum! :)

Just ordered a Phantom, so as a first time droner I have lots of fun stuff to learn, and hopefully soon I will have my new toy to play with.

Sheesh, there is so much to learn - bugger being old and not as bright as I was once :)

Cheers

David (AKA quietguy)
I crashed my first drone.....what truly makes you relax is when you buy a new one, purchase the replacement insurance! Makes you fly with MUCH more confidence~....lol

Welcome to Phantom Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Phantom, Fly safe and have fun!

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.
Enjoy!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl