Reaction score
Hi all,

I recently bought the phantom 3 standard and have been taking it out on a few flights in my local area. I am comfortable flying and can handle most average conditions really well, but I am not too sure on how to improve my video techniques.

I have made a compilation of my most recent flight through the DJI Go app, and I think I got some pretty nice shots. I was flying in a local town call Newtownards, which is in Northern Ireland and it's situated at the top of Strangford Lough so there really is some great scenery to admire.

. I really don't have any ideas or preconceptions about how to improve my videos so any help/criticism you can offer would be greatly appreciated! :)

Hi all,

I recently bought the phantom 3 standard and have been taking it out on a few flights in my local area. I am comfortable flying and can handle most average conditions really well, but I am not too sure on how to improve my video techniques.

I have made a compilation of my most recent flight through the DJI Go app, and I think I got some pretty nice shots. I was flying in a local town call Newtownards, which is in Northern Ireland and it's situated at the top of Strangford Lough so there really is some great scenery to admire.

. I really don't have any ideas or preconceptions about how to improve my videos so any help/criticism you can offer would be greatly appreciated! :)

Hi and welcome, nice clip,,not to clued up on this either ,been here while and still learning,,all i can offer is experiment with your settings and see which does what ,just pic a target with cam and go though options and see which works best for you,me p3 in a crate so cant check but for example i just use 1080 / 24fps with colour on vivid nice and clear ,not the same for all,not have to fly to test just have on focused outside somewhere till your happy :)

Hi and welcome, nice clip,,not to clued up on this either ,been here while and still learning,,all i can offer is experiment with your settings and see which does what ,just pic a target with cam and go though options and see which works best for you,me p3 in a crate so cant check but for example i just use 1080 / 24fps with colour on vivid nice and clear ,not the same for all,not have to fly to test just have on focused outside somewhere till your happy :)

Hi, thanks for the tips. I've been shooting only using the 2.7K, but I'll have to try the 1080p version next time I'm out. I haven't really wanted to play with the settings too much in case I messed them up, but I suppose I've gotta try at some point haha :)

The P3S is impressive and the quality of the video is what sold me. If you would like some advanced instruction, check out phantomfimschool.com. Lots of solid advice and tips on how to improve your videos, though I will say you're off to a great start.

I always shoot in 1080p @ 60 fps so it can be slowed down (Slow motion) and be smooth.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav