Hi, I'm Christian in North Georgia

Welcome to Phantom Pilots from Dayton Ohio, Fly safe and have fun!

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.
*GO 4 APP MANUAL: DJI Go 4 Manual

Hey Christian, welcome to my favorite forum ever! (Take a guess on what my name is! It's a tricky one!) ;)

Hey Christian, welcome to my favorite forum ever! (Take a guess on what my name is! It's a tricky one!) ;)
:)) yes, tricky.
You bear the name of one of Napoleon's generals, easy to spot ;)
How did your career change after doing drone photography?
(Probably most people think about photography as the main drone use, but I'm sure there are many more)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.
*GO 4 APP MANUAL: DJI Go 4 Manual
Thank you, LuvMyTJ. Very excited to be here. Thanks for all the work you guys are putting into this forum

:)) yes, tricky.
You bear the name of one of Napoleon's generals, easy to spot ;)
How did your career change after doing drone photography?
(Probably most people think about photography as the main drone use, but I'm sure there are many more)
I actually am directly related to Michal Ney, great observation! My videos and pictures definitely went to a whole new level when I got my first DJI drone. I love it! (My life got even better when I joined this forum BTW.) [emoji6]

Hello, I came across this forum after searching for something related to drones.
Good to be here, I'm sure I'll learn a lot about drones.
Thanks to the admins for accepting me here.
I might be interested in becoming a commercial drone pilot. Who knows ;)

I'm not desperado ;) As my username might suggest.
I used this pseudonym in my youth, when I was desperately looking for a girlfriend :)
I thought it might be funny to use it again.

Thanks everyone
Christian
Welcome to the forum very useful resource Happy Flying

I actually am directly related to Michal Ney, great observation! My videos and pictures definitely went to a whole new level when I got my first DJI drone. I love it! (My life got even better when I joined this forum BTW.) [emoji6]
Wow, really? Can you track back your family tree 200 years?
I have a friend and his logo is a coat of arms, just like his forefathers.
Happy to hear that about the forum! I'm sure my life will get better, too, in that aspect

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart