Informing the people

You worded something werid
Sent from my iPod touch using PhantomPilots mobile app

Could be that even in the USA, people have slightly different dialects and use slightly different wording for the same thing depending on the region they live in / grew up?.
For example, I don't think many NewYorkers say "Yall"

Last edited:
For example, I don't think many NewYorkers say "Yall"
Well that's because they go to fast . If Yall" would slow down some you would too :)
We just made the 2 word's one.
Slick huh.. Bubba .
theshining-1427212867.gif

How about "a drone is like a gun, in the wrong hands it can be dangerous".....then slowly go into the BENEFITS of having a gun / drone?
Most people associate with their cars in a familiar, useful, positive object....no?
When you said "no?" it made me think English was your second language.

All drone owners know what is going on... Drones are under attack and we need to do something. The FAA and the people have some crazy and obstruct ideas of what drone capabilities and motives are. I as a proud drone operator would like to get the drone community together and make a video informing the people about drones, who uses them, what we use them for, etc.. So I would like to write a 4-6 minute script informing people about drones, who uses them, why they are regulated and why the current regulations are to much and how commercial use for drones needs to change I need your help. I hope that with this video we could get people to understand drones, I've had one person come up to me and ask about my drone and they said one girl said she though she was going to get shot when she say it.. Obviously a drone 400-500 ft away and 200 ft up is not going to hurt you. I see this becoming more and more of an issue with people shooting drones, to people attacking drones, to people running from drones. I would like to get the best of the best drone operators and speakers together to write this script and be in this video. I am not the best drone operator my drone is in DJI repair but I am a great film maker here is my best work
(I'm the kid on the boat) as you can see I am young but I do have a passion for drones and I would like people to understand drones, the FAA change the law where I can go to a drone class and get a commercial license, I would like to fly my drone in national parks and I would like people not to think of the military when they think of drones. We might need a kick starter to advertise and move the production forward if anyone has experience please comment. So if anyone has some key points we should cover, has a decent camera and microphone and would like to be in the video, has a script wrote up or can contribute at all please comment below. Please share this thread with everyone you know with a drone. Thank you and fly safe.
I'm really sorry but I thought you said that you were a great film maker but I found it very dull and boring

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

When you said "no?" it made me think English was your second language.

Oh ok? I think I picked that up from a Brazilian GF who always ended questions with the phrase "yes or no"?

(Like there is no other choice yankee so choose one or the other) :)

I'm really sorry but I thought you said that you were a great film maker but I found it very dull and boring

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app
Well, that was a rude thing to say to the kid! It was FAR from boring to me, and showed some potential. How about you post some of your work for critique?!

Hey guys. United we stand, divided we fall. If we can't stop fighting from within over our choice of words, then what chance do we have of convincing the Drone haters that we're okay? Lets get together on this or just let it lay. Thanks.

Hey guys. United we stand, divided we fall. If we can't stop fighting from within over our choice of words, then what chance do we have of convincing the Drone haters that we're okay? Lets get together on this or just let it lay. Thanks.
Do you have any ideas for the video?

You have probably forgotten, but we have discussed this previously. Look back on page one. Mostly a PR campaign is advisable or a YouTube video that takes off and goes viral. Liked your video by the way.
Owe yea thanks and sorry I didn't read your username

Well, that was a rude thing to say to the kid! It was FAR from boring to me, and showed some potential. How about you post some of your work for critique?!
Not rude matey just honest , i think you call it freedom of speech . This kid says hes really good but im sure its just cockyness and needs to take critique otherwise he will be very upset when people dont like his films . I didnt like it as i said it was dull and boring so maybe his next will be better and keep in mind , make it interesting for the viewer. Just be honest with him instead of giving him false remarks

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj