Informing the people

And i would put some of my films on but there crap , sorry snerd [emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Here ya go....................................

Constructive criticism is the process of offering valid and well-reasoned opinions about the work of others, usually involving both positive and negative comments, in a friendly manner rather than an oppositional one. The purpose of constructive criticism is to improve the outcome.

Here ya go....................................

Constructive criticism is the process of offering valid and well-reasoned opinions about the work of others, usually involving both positive and negative comments, in a friendly manner rather than an oppositional one. The purpose of constructive criticism is to improve the outcome.

Chill out he is allowed to give his opinion if he didn't like it he didn't like it... It's all bit of fun.

So get your head out of the dictionary and let him give a valid opinion, no pointing telling him it's good if it's not. A bit like your name!!!!

Wow Snerd you have taken this to heart , just chill Bill otherwise you'll blow a gasket

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

And just to add to your comments earlier I offered negative comments in a friendly manner hoping this would improve his movie efforts ,so I suppose I have given friendly critique take it or leave it no skin off my nose [emoji851]

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Not rude matey just honest , i think you call it freedom of speech . This kid says hes really good but im sure its just cockyness and needs to take critique otherwise he will be very upset when people dont like his films . I didnt like it as i said it was dull and boring so maybe his next will be better and keep in mind , make it interesting for the viewer. Just be honest with him instead of giving him false remarks

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
No I'm fine I just want to know what you didn't like about it other then it being dull and boring so I can improve on my future films?

Reactions: Jack1926
Do you have any ideas for the video?
For the video idea you can start by stop calling them drones. People outside of our hobby think of drones as something that flies over war zones and run spying missions that can identify an ant on the floor from thousands of feet up. We don't and can't do that, but that's what people think we do.
Call them what they are - UAV's or Quadcopters and this will go a long way to dissolving the mystique.

Reactions: Jack1926
For the video idea you can start by stop calling them drones. People outside of our hobby think of drones as something that flies over war zones and run spying missions that can identify an ant on the floor from thousands of feet up. We don't and can't do that, but that's what people think we do.
Call them what they are - UAV's or Quadcopters and this will go a long way to dissolving the mystique.
Yea, but we need to draw people in like "The truth about drones" people may not get "The truth about UAV'S" we have to make them think the video is against drones then show them that drones are harmless.

That's my point, drones are not harmless, they drop bombs every day in the Middle East. UAV's are harmless for the most part. You'll have to make that distinction early on to separate us

we might as well live in an authoritarian communist nation like Russia
Just wanted to point out that Russia is currently not a communist country. Just give Putin a little more time though, he's working on it.

Other then that good point! Maybe you guys could find someone famous who isn't afraid of change to endorse your video. It would have to be well made but that could help get it to more people.

True it would be pointless there isn't anyway expect taking the drones away from people when they screw up

Sent from my iPod touch using PhantomPilots mobile app

Exactly, then they will just get one under the table just like they do GUNS. If you take away things from people that obey the law they go with out. On the other hand, if you take away something like a gun from A criminal they just get one through other means. So if you compare it with something like a gun then outlawing them will only stop the good people with good intentions from owning them. For instance, if you take all the guns away from the people that actually obey the law, and practice good gun safety measures it leaves the entire law abiding community defenseless. In a matter of no time the only people that would be in possession of a firearm would be the criminals, and I'm not talking about people with speeding tickets. I'm talking about real live full fledged criminal minded people. The kind of people that do things that literally blow us away emotionally and psychologically. That's what I was referring to when I I was speaking of bad apples. The thing is, you are a good person from what I can tell a good American citizen with a lot of ambition, and centered in the beliefs this country was founded on. I had much more horrendous thoughts in mind when I mentioned the term bad apples. As far as a background check is concerned that would be completely useless except for maybe the exception of convicted rapist, murderers, and especially convicted sex offenders. I would hope we're all in agreement on that. There is another concern of mine, but I don't want to even mention it on a public website. If you use your imagination and think about it you know what I'm talking about. So maybe like the guy above said there is nothing that can be done, because if they really want to do something bad I guess they can just build them their selves. When someone wants to do something bad they will find a way. I guess I just got a little paranoid. I'm not an old man yet, but I've been around long enough to unfortunately see first hand what people are capable of when they are brainwashed, or just plain crazy / mad. I know I'm a pretty busy person trying to pay the bills like most of us, but I wouldn't mind taking a safety course, and having someone speak with me for a few minutes just see if I was mentally stable, or not. I'm not saying that's what needs to be done I'm just saying. Sad to think that the guy was right when he mentioned using the term drones. All you have to do is watch a few of the documentaries where they show the drone pilots conducting missions, and speaking about previous missions they participated in. It can really have an effect on a person. They are not drones. I think that was a marketing tactic at the beginning that turned sour to the public. They are UAV'S / unmanned Ariel vehicles, when used in a civilian application. I believe that focusing on that single aspect is literally half the battle as far as accomplishing what you are truly concerned about. Something else that might help is definitely displaying some footage no matter what the resolution is of what the average UAV is capable of seeing from approximately 200 feet. That would have A reasonably positive impact on most people that believe the cameras are military grade. They need to understand it takes some real federal financial backing to accomplish that type of surveillance. I'm sure we can all agree the approximately $500 camera that 90% of all UAVs come equipped with is mind blowing, but at the same time nothing at all like they see on CNN, or in those documentaries I spoke of earlier.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31