Hi From SouthWest UK

Hi, I have just aquired a P3Standard (for now) and have yet to take a flight (UK weather not great at the moment). I'm a 50 something photographer/videographer looking to expand my repertoire. I have enrolled in a Pfco course already and am giving drone operating a serious bash (hopefully not too many bashes! )

I have previous experience with radio controlled planes.

Like with film making, going out for the day with like-minded people perpetuates the enthusiasm and motivation to get better and learn and as a result enables us all to 'pay it forward' when other newbies take to the skies in the near future.

So I have no questions (yet), just saying Hi and hope there's room for a not-so-young enthusiastic newbie :)

Simon.

dirkclod

Staff member
Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .

Welcome. I really hope you like the p 3 and get hooked on the flying camera experience. I think because of your past experience you may find the still photography lacking. Good lighting helps a lot. The video is good and a different experience.

hello all new to the forum and industry. hoping to learn and meet others in the field of Drone flying

LuvMyTJ

Admin
Staff member
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.
*GO 4 APP MANUAL: DJI Go 4 Manual

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dji al