Hi Folks!

Reaction score
New guy here both to the forum and to drones. Spent some time messing with surface RCs and then decided to pick up a DJI Phantom3 4k off Craigslist. Took a bit to get it up and working with the app,etc. The folks over at DJI.com forums helped me figure it out and now it's working perfect! I saw a couple posts over there referring to this place and decided to check it out. Looks like a great place for me to learn( I am still VERY green) and hopefully some day I can contribute. Thanks for having me!!

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .

Reactions: Dcuda69
Welcome to the forum!

New guy here both to the forum and to drones. Spent some time messing with surface RCs and then decided to pick up a DJI Phantom3 4k off Craigslist. Took a bit to get it up and working with the app,etc. The folks over at DJI.com forums helped me figure it out and now it's working perfect! I saw a couple posts over there referring to this place and decided to check it out. Looks like a great place for me to learn( I am still VERY green) and hopefully some day I can contribute. Thanks for having me!!
Welcome

Welcome to the forum! :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31