Hi folks! Newb loaded with questions!!

Reaction score
Hi folks, new 4 owner here and I an super excited but need help! Does DJI have a better manual I can download or read... what came with my new 4 leaves me with questions. On the DJI app above horiz speed and vert speed there is D and H..... is that distance from phantom to controller and height of phantom? Next question, how do I save the vid to my iPhone 6 after I land and does it automatically save it to the mini sd card? This thing and its camera is advanced well over my head but I'm doing my best to learn :) Thanks and thanks for having me!!

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Does DJI have a better manual I can download or read
You can download the Phantom manual here. Give it a read. You'll find the answers to all of your questions within it.

D and h is distance and height. Yes it automatically saves to the sd card but the card fills up. You can insert the card into your computer to save and then insert it back into the bird and format the sd card so you create space for more material

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Buy a micro to sd adapter and read it off the SD card. Then transfer to whatever you like, Dropbox, etc. this is the easiest way, IMO.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic