Hi everyone

Reaction score
Hi,
I would like to introduce myself as I may need your help and advise in the future.
My name is Scott from the uk and I'm a first time drone pilot.2 weeks ago I purchased a p3s.I have made about 8 flights with all of them a little frustrating with regard to loss of image and app saying aircraft disconnected.Doing things backwards I started reading this forum after the purchase and not before as I should of.
Anyway it went back today and I changed it for the advance so let's hope I enjoy it better.I'm off now to set it all up.
Cheers Scott.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! We're here to help if you have any questions :)

Hi,
I would like to introduce myself as I may need your help and advise in the future.
My name is Scott from the uk and I'm a first time drone pilot.2 weeks ago I purchased a p3s.I have made about 8 flights with all of them a little frustrating with regard to loss of image and app saying aircraft disconnected.Doing things backwards I started reading this forum after the purchase and not before as I should of.
Anyway it went back today and I changed it for the advance so let's hope I enjoy it better.I'm off now to set it all up.
Cheers Scott.

Welcome! I think you'll love your P3A.
If you're interested, click here for a few tips that I share with new P3 owners.

Reactions: JoBe
Cheers for the replies and great tips.Im sure they will come in useful.Lets hope the weather is good tomorrow for my first test flight.[emoji106]

You will love your P3A and this forum.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.