Hey before you order P3 on Amazon

Reaction score
Just wanted to let you guys know that there are two links to order a P3 on amazon one is Prime and one is UAV Outlet. Amazon Prime ships May 15th and if you have a Amazon shipping center in your state tax will be added accordingly. However UAV Outlet ships April 29th free expedited shipping and no tax added. I had one ordered through Prime and delivery estimate was May 25th UAV outlet April 30th to May 4 I I cancelled my prime order and order it from UAV outlet needless to say I hope this helps.

Reactions: iahphantom
Does anyone know what this includes ?
  • Comes with a Drones Etc. Advanced Flight Package

The UAV-Outlet Phantom 3's can be found here:
I'm assuming they are faster than prime shipping since they are coming directly from UAC-Outlet. Otherwise, they would need to be shipped to the Amazon warehouse, and then to you.

Last edited:
leekiya, it's possible since those Phantoms are being shipped directly from a DJI dealer. You should contact the seller and ask before ordering though. You'll find a "Contact the seller" link at the bottom, right here.

Last edited:
Cheers i will contact them and see if they deliver to uk and if indeed the bird they send would be a fcc version. cheers again for link and the help, they don't do a extra battery bundle package which is a shame.

Everyone is saying the extra battery bundles will be shipping later in May. You could always buy an extra battery when they are available for purchase.

The UAV-Outlet Phantom 3's can be found here:
Thanks for the links. On my phone it would only list the one I pre-ordered and wouldn't give options for other sellers. I did get another order placed last night. Appreciate the help.

Cheers i will contact them and see if they deliver to uk and if indeed the bird they send would be a fcc version. cheers again for link and the help, they don't do a extra battery bundle package which is a shame.

Hi Leekiya,
If you get in touch with them could you post on here what they say. I would also prefer the Fcc version :)

Cheers
Andy

Hi Leekiya,
If you get in touch with them could you post on here what they say. I would also prefer the Fcc version :)

Cheers
Andy
Just a heads up, it is my understanding that there is no "FCC version", the transmitter power is automatically adjusted based on your location via GPS position.

Just a heads up, it is my understanding that there is no "FCC version", the transmitter power is automatically adjusted based on your location via GPS position.

The controllers are pre set in the factory. The Europe ones will be set to CE.
I'll see if I can find the thread.

Andy

The controllers are pre set in the factory. The Europe ones will be set to CE.
I'll see if I can find the thread.

Andy
Don't think so, used to be adjustable as per your region. That seems to have changed and is now automatically set based on your location.

Don't think so, used to be adjustable as per your region. That seems to have changed and is now automatically set based on your location.

Yes, It used to be adjustable but on the P3 you don't have that option. I said above that It was a thread I had seen It but wasn't. A friend of mine emailed DJI last night asking if it was possible to change from CE and FCC and their reply was "no, Its pre set in the factory" If a P3 is shipped to Europe then Its going to be set to CE.

Andy

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic