Just a heads up on Amazon

A deflection? You lost me on that one.

You can use my links, your links, your friend's links, or type "amazon.com" in your web browser. The path you take to Amazon's website does not matter.
Boy! You should have been a politician! Have you considered looking up the definition of the word "deflection"? Please get off your talking points, and answer the question, instead of continuing to promote your self-serving links! :rolleyes:
I'm going to ask you one final time.
Are any of your Amazon links to 3rd party sellers actually fulfilled by Amazon?
If so, which ones?
If not, you haven't a leg left to stand on! :oops:

Are any of your Amazon links to 3rd party sellers actually fulfilled by Amazon?
Yes. The links change daily (sometimes hourly) depending on which authorized DJI dealers are selling on Amazon and have drones in stock.

Yes. The links change daily (sometimes hourly) depending on which authorized DJI dealers are selling on Amazon and have drones in stock.
Name even one of your affiliate authorized DJI drone dealers, whose orders are "fulfilled by Amazon."

Name even one of your affiliate authorized DJI drone dealers, whose orders are "fulfilled by Amazon."
DJI Official Store

Is this somehow related to this thread? I'm not sure where you're heading with this discussion.

Last edited:
DJI Official Store

Is this somehow related to this thread? I'm not sure where you're heading with this discussion.
Absolutely!
"Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime."

Isn't that exactly what I said earlier, about some 3rd party sellers (DJI, now, apparently) who have made special arrangements for Amazon to ship their products for them, as an exception to the normal 3rd party seller conditions which require returns to the seller?

DJI Official Store

Conspicuously missing from all your links is any link to Amazon direct sales of the same product, which is currently offered by Amazon for over $100 cheaper than any of your links, using just the P4P as an example, where it says "Ships from and sold by Amazon.com," not just fulfilled by Amazon. Is the extra $100 paid through your restricted links your commission? Please don't tell us that Amazon is not an authorized DJI dealer. You now know better. :cool:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MXLLDQ8/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&psc=1
IMG_7871.PNG

Last edited:
I'll have to apologize in advance. I'm going to step out of the GadgetGuy vortex now... (I should have known better.)

Taking the 5th, eh? :rolleyes:
Let the record speak for itself. :cool:
No. This conversation is not productive and it's off topic. You're trying to backpedal and justify previous incorrect statements. There's no need to drag this on since I already provided sources that have the correct information.

No. This conversation is not productive and it's off topic. You're trying to backpedal and justify previous incorrect statements. There's no need to drag this on since I already provided sources that have the correct information.
It's really quite productive, as it illustrates your bias and defensive and argumentative responses, since all your affiliate links are overpriced by $100 above the "sold and ships by Amazon" direct price with all the same benefits you allude to, and prime included. Why pay $100 more to go through you, when your "small commission" costs the buyer a full $100 more? You previously even tried to claim that Amazon.com was not an authorized DJI dealer to justify your directing buyers to pay $100 more through your links. You should be ashamed of your gross misleading of buyers! :eek:

If you need a P4P, buy it directly from Amazon.com and save $100.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MXLLDQ8/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&psc=1

You previously even tried to claim that Amazon.com was not an authorized DJI dealer to justify your directing buyers to pay $100 more through your links. You should be ashamed of your gross misleading of buyers! :eek:
That is not accurate. I would never attempt to mislead anyone. You must be delusional.

That is not accurate. I would never attempt to mislead anyone. You must be delusional.
It's 100% accurate, and you are/have been misleading buyers by telling them not to buy from Amazon.com because they were not an authorized DJI dealer. In fact, they are, and always have been. You just wanted to steer buyers to your affiliate links that pay you a "small" commission, and cost the buyers a full $100 more, based solely upon today's links on your site, and today's Amazon.com price on the P4P. See above ^^^ for proof! You are still doing it today! :eek:

In fact, they are, and always have been.
Until DJI names Amazon as an authorized DJI dealer, I will surely never claim they are. Fortunately, Amazon is rarely the cheapest drone seller on Amazon, so this likely won't matter to most people.

Last edited:
Until DJI names Amazon as an authorized DJI dealer, I will surely never claim they. Fortunately, Amazon is rarely the cheapest drone seller on Amazon.com, so this likely won't matter to most people.
So, you are still deliberately misleading everyone about Amazon.com! :rolleyes:
We've been through this already. You now know that Amazon.com is an authorized DJI dealer, but you are still pretending they are not! :eek:
Further, with contradictory proof, taken from your own website today, you are now claiming that Amazon is rarely the cheapest drone seller on Amazon.com.
Look again! Your affiliate prices are all at least $100 higher than Amazon.com. Amazon.com has always been the low price leader on DJI drones, and continues to be! They set the low prices that B&H and Best Buy have to price match! Buying from anyone else that may be a few dollars cheaper than Amazon.com always comes with a catch of no returns, or is a scam! :cool:

You now know that Amazon.com is an authorized DJI dealer
We've been down this road before. You attacked me on this topic in the past and weren't able to come up with a source showing DJI named Amazon as an authorized DJI dealer at that time either. And, you're unfortunately not a trusted source of accurate information, so I wouldn't advise anyone assume your claims are true. State your source or move onto a different thread where you're knowledgeable on the subject at hand.

We've been down this road before. You attacked me on this topic in the past and weren't able to come up with a source showing DJI named Amazon as an authorized DJI dealer at that time either. And, you're unfortunately not a trusted source of accurate information, so I wouldn't advise anyone assume your claims are true. State your source or move onto a different thread where you're knowledgeable on the subject at hand.
I attack your lies and gross mischaracterizations, and will continue to do so, until you stop lying. This issue was already settled before. Call DJI youself, as I did, and ask them if Amazon.com is an authorized DJI dealer. Call Amazon.com, as I did, and ask them if they are an authorized DJI dealer. When both DJI and Amazon.com are telling you that Amazon.com is an authorized DJI dealer, it's time to for you give up the ruse that you have been using, to dupe people into buying from your overpriced affiliate links, just so you can earn a "small" commission, while the buyers pay $100 more than buying from Amazon.com itself, which has always been the low price leader for DJI drones, as an authorized DJI dealer! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Ok, UPDATE, A to Z finally decided to refund all my money. I took a looooong time (30 days), but it is coming.

Reactions: Helihover
Ok, UPDATE, A to Z finally decided to refund all my money. I took a looooong time (30 days), but it is coming.
Glad it finally worked out for you. Much safer to buy directly from Amazon.com in the future as the seller "sold by Amazon" (don't use any @msinger links, as he will only steer you to those that don't discount like Amazon.com, where he earns no commission) to get the best price, best return policy, and cut out all the middlemen, and the entire A to Z charade! :cool:

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl