Help

Reaction score
I just got a new p3 pro and I went to go fly and I have no image on my screen. I didn't do a update on it because I have read to many problems with new firmware. So does anyone know how I can fix this?? I have been flying the standard for a year now so I know a little bit about dji. But I don't know about this problem. Thanks for any help

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

I just got a new p3 pro and I went to go fly and I have no image on my screen. I didn't do a update on it because I have read to many problems with new firmware. So does anyone know how I can fix this?? I have been flying the standard for a year now so I know a little bit about dji. But I don't know about this problem. Thanks for any help
First thing to check is ... have you connected the phone/tablet to your controller with a cable?
The Standard uses wifi but the Pro and advance use a cable.

Reactions: Loz
Which message is displayed at the top, center of DJI GO when you're in the camera view?

Please explain in detail what you see on the screen (or post a screenshot).

Try to record to to an SD card, then remove and see if an image is recorded. This was my issue last month with a new P3P, no image on screen and no image on SD card, returned it for replacement

im thinking now if I should do the firmware update now and see what happens couldn't hurt since nothing is working with the camera anyway..:)

Give it a try, I had done all the firmware updates right out of the box on the aircraft, battery, and transmitter with the same results of no video link to iPad or recorded video and stills on the card

I had this issue when I received mine. One of the small cables on the camera was not plugged in all the way. Looking at it it looked plugged in but the plug was just resting on the receptacle.

I did the upgrade and that just made matters worse now so it's going back where it came from. Thanks for everyone's help!!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jadabyanza24