Help with Critical Error for New P3!

Reaction score
Hello guys!

I received my P3 today and I set it up and everything. However, two of the indicators are showing a solid red color which is a critical error as stated in the manual, so I could not take off or even turn the propeller on. Has anyone faced this issue? and does anyone know how to fix this problem. Thank you.

Nasser

Sounds horrible. Let us know if you find anything out. Wow.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If the rear LED lights are solid red you can't take off. I have that with one of my P3 batteries. Can you try your aircraft with another battery by any chance?

You aren't trying to use the iOS app, are you?

You aren't trying to use the iOS app, are you?

The app will not influence the rear LED. If I plug the faulty battery it causes the phantom to go into critical error mode

I contacted the customer service and they advised me to upgrade the software of both the controller and the aircraft, I am await of the upgrade to finish and see if that will help. Yes I'm using the iOS "DJI PILOT" app but that has nothing to do w the issue as far as I can tell. I only have one battery to use even thought I ordered my P3 w extra battery which I haven't received yet.
I'll post if the problem is solved. Hopefully :)
I appreciate your replies. Thank you all.

Nasser

The iOS pilot app will not let you arm the motors at this time.

I upgraded both the controller and the aircraft and everything is perfect now.
Yes, the app can't be used now it shows " device is not supported!!" so we will have to wait for the update to come or fly w/o the app

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic