Help - Phantom 3 Pro controller board burned

Reaction score
Hello good, I had a problem with the controller of my old PH3 since an overvoltage has left the plate unusable, so right now I can not do anything. :(:(:(

Since I do not have a lot of money I thought that it was possible to use the Naza controller that I have in my F450. Does anyone know if this could be possible?

I had also thought at the moment (I could even buy the square) to use the camera of the damaged PH3 and its guimbal in the F450 could you connect guimbal Phantom 3Pro to a NAZA?

Thanks in case someone could help me.

Are you talking about the controller or the drone? Sounds like drone. I doubt it is possible re the Naza transplant and the camera will be a no also- unfortunately. At the moment you have the most valuable part, the working camera. You should be able to get a used phantom 3 without camera for not very much money.

[QUOTE = "With The Birds, post: 1391642, member: 49816"] ¿Estás hablando del controlador o del dron? Suena como un avión no tripulado. Dudo que sea posible volver al trasplante de Naza y que la cámara también lo será, lamentablemente. Por el momento tienes la parte más valiosa, la cámara de trabajo. Deberías poder obtener un fantasma 3 usado sin cámara por poco dinero. [/ QUOTE]

Gracias

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl