Help identifying missing components from my P4 circuit board.

Reaction score
If anyone has a P4 flight control board lying around and a multimeter, can I please get some help identifying these small components that are missing from my board? What's the resistance (ohms) measured across either side of these components? Or are they a capacitor???
p4_fcu.png

By the look of the solder pads it doesn't look like anything has ever been soldered there. What make you think you are missing components there?

Sent from mobile, hard to type on this thing sometimes

The photo doesn't do it much justice, if you look closely you can see that they're missing. Also I found a photo from the net which shows black-colored components that normally live there...

By the CR next to the pads it looks like it was diodes used as current rectifiers (CR), but what part exactly you can't know without a schematic. I agree with Casper, where'd da go?!?

Sent from mobile, hard to type on this thing sometimes

I'm sure they use the same circuit board for the P4 and the P4 pro, The pro probably has those parts installed for the extra sensors that they don't need on the P4.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

If anyone has a P4 flight control board lying around and a multimeter, can I please get some help identifying these small components that are missing from my board? What's the resistance (ohms) measured across either side of these components? Or are they a capacitor???
View attachment 72425
Can you describe the problem(s) you are experiencing which leads you to believe are related to these components?
Thanks.

Its from a water damaged board and they fell off with the corrosion so I was planning to replace them if I can identify what they are. They are attached between the "DP" and "DM" lines and ground so they might be pull-down resistors. That could be confirmed with an ohm measurement. The measurements could also made from the other side of the circuit board too, which is visible with the top shell of the P4 removed - between the soldered side tab numbered 34 to ground and tab 35 to ground.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20