Wanted...Controller Circuit Board for P3S

Reaction score
I have an extra controller that has a connector that has broken loose from the circuit board. It appears that the U.fl socket was only soldered on one side and pulled off while I was disconnecting the wire for one of the WiFi antenna's. My attempt at soldering it back was cut short when I noticed that the trace from the center pin had also pulled back and had dislodged a small surface-mounted component. I could not find the part, but the other socket has a component directly adjacent to it that is missing at the other connector. The two solder points where it was attached are visible. I am looking for the WiFi module that plugs into the main control board in the controller. If anyone has one, please let me know. It could be from a damaged controller that has physical damage with no harm to the electronics, etc. I can send it in for repair (non-warranty) but the cost of repair could exceed what I could purchased a used controller for on ebay. I would rather just replace the module and save this controller instead of purchasing another.

Transmitter Board.jpg Transmitter Board Close-up.jpg

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1