HELP!!! Gimbal moving when I fly

Reaction score
Hi I recently got a phantom 4 pro and put the firmware v1.03.0509 on it and adjusted the gimbal roll in the settings. Now the gimbal moves forward when I fly forward backward when I fly backward and slightly left when I fly left and so on.

Have tried IMU calibration but I am wondering if there's anything I should know about doing that

Please help if you can. Would really appreciate it thanks.

Try change between follow and FPV then back to follow,,you mention imu calibration but gimble calibration might work aswell

Reactions: Capt KO
Too much wine?,,,bit unsure,,was it ok before firmware ,,,I heard of the cam moving around but real unsure on gimble moving like that,,what does the cam do when gimble move,does it try correct itself back straight or follow with the gimble ? Its possible the firmware has done this if was ok before you install

Too much wine?,,,bit unsure,,was it ok before firmware ,,,I heard of the cam moving around but real unsure on gimble moving like that,,what does the cam do when gimble move,does it try correct itself back straight or follow with the gimble ? Its possible the firmware has done this if was ok before you install
It's sort of swings around while I fly it

Did you purchase it new or was it used? It is possible if it is used, that the previous owner had a hard landing and damaged the hall sensors in the yaw motor. If they get scratched even slightly, the gimbal will move around. usually left to right for no reason. Is it possible to take a video of it as it happens/

I did also ask if it was ok before firmware got changed but never got that answer so I couldn't comment further,,hopefully hes fixed it

Why did you update the firmware? We usually do not recommend changing one that works. Try going back to the old one if it worked okay. It would at least eliminate the firmware as the problem. Good luck

Yeah,. I am generally among the last adopters of NEW firmwares until I see any bugs reported on these forums are ironed out or addressed directly by DJI. Rolling back is your best bet to go to a version where it was working fine previously. There's no pressing features you're going to miss, is there/

RoOSTA

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20