Help finding wifi module

I have decided to bite the bullet and do my own re-flash of the module. Progress so far is module removed, opened and no overheating visible:) Have ordered the bits needed and some new copper foil as mine came off but in several bits. Will also renew heat -sinking. On the underside of my lower board was a large rubber sticky pad attached to the larger chip .I have not spotted that on previous photographs. Will post results good or bad.

I have decided to bite the bullet and do my own re-flash of the module. Progress so far is module removed, opened and no overheating visible:) Have ordered the bits needed and some new copper foil as mine came off but in several bits. Will also renew heat -sinking. On the underside of my lower board was a large rubber sticky pad attached to the larger chip .I have not spotted that on previous photographs. Will post results good or bad.
Good luck with the flash hope it works for you, let me know how you get on.

A progress report. The "flashing" eventually gave the correct result after many re-tries. I have replaced the heat sink compound with Arctic Silver and reassembled with new copper tape around the outside. Will post further when I re-install and test. I have attached a photo of the interior of my module with the rubber pad under the bottom board which I have not seen in other photos of modules.
FullSizeRender.jpg

Yes ---- success.:):):) I now have full telemetry and picture from my drone. A very grateful thank you to all who put this repair together. Now just to wait for the weather and fly. At the moment I have a go pro underneath but will now try both my silver original style camera and my Zenmuse with go pro at some time. The silver one worked with no picture but now I possibly know why.

Hello
I have a new(still in sealed package) Wifi Version3 module for sale in europe.
I have somebody who is interested but I don't know what would be a decent price to sell it

Hello
I have a new(still in sealed package) Wifi Version3 module for sale in europe.
I have somebody who is interested but I don't know what would be a decent price to sell it

I would be interested in the WIFI Module.

They are no longer produced and sought after. But I would not like to guarantee that (depending on its age) that it is still fully working as they can lose “nand” memory through non use so you could ask more if you prove it is full functional at point of sale. Price wise they have been seen at £139 as tops bottom your choice or eBay bid for item.
Sorry the a answer is complicated.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj