Hello from South Africa

Reaction score
Hello!

I am an avid RC pilot from South Africa. I have been scratch building my own planes since 2008 but also flew helis and drones. Nowadays I mostly fly drones and recently ran into an issue with my P3P, and thats how I came across this forum.|

Greets
DroneZilla

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching
and stay safe.. 👍

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hi and a big welcome to the forum. There are many very experienced members on this site who freely share their expertise so don't be afraid to ask any questions.

I was lucky enough to spend 1984-87 living in South Africa and have very fond memories of your beautiful country. Please do send the forum some links to your videos (just to make us green with envy!).

Here is a link to one of my videos of the little bit of snow we had here in Devon, UK last winter:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Another link from the same location minus the snow:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Looking for these video links has reminded me just how long it has been since Covid curtailed activity.

All the best, Martin

Reactions: GFields
Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Reactions: dirkclod
Hello!

I am an avid RC pilot from South Africa. I have been scratch building my own planes since 2008 but also flew helis and drones. Nowadays I mostly fly drones and recently ran into an issue with my P3P, and thats how I came across this forum.|

Greets
DroneZilla
Hello DroneZilla. I, too, have been an RC enthusiast since 1987 and now exclusively fly my P4P v2. I doubt you'll ever come across a drone issue that these Phantom Pilot wizards can't help you tackle quickly and correctly. And I'll bet your years of RC experience will contribute greatly to the pilot-helping-pilot purpose of this group. Consider me a friend who's glad you joined our group.

Reactions: Gagey52 and GFields
Hello!

Greets
DroneZilla
First, stay safe. Mother nature can be unforgiving. I am praying for the people there. Having said this, there are going to be opportunities for drone fliers. I've actually seen drone footage of the disaster.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers