Hello from South Africa

Reaction score
I was recently extremely privileged to get my hands on P4P Obsidian. It's really amazing piece of technology. I have been reading this forum like crazy to get up to speed on some of the info and capabilities of this drone. Really enjoy flying it and the visual footage is amazing.
Thanks for allowing me to share here. I am based in Pretoria, South Africa, if there are any fellow droners around lets get together for a coffee some time.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Welcome to PhantomPilots from Dayton Ohio USA! I have the P4P too, absolutely amazing machine. Fly safe and have fun!

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.
*GO 4 APP MANUAL: DJI Go 4 Manual

Hey thanks for the welcome and hello
Great to know there are still people in the great US of A.
Will add info as soon as I have useful stuff to upload

I was recently extremely privileged to get my hands on P4P Obsidian. It's really amazing piece of technology. I have been reading this forum like crazy to get up to speed on some of the info and capabilities of this drone. Really enjoy flying it and the visual footage is amazing.
Thanks for allowing me to share here. I am based in Pretoria, South Africa, if there are any fellow droners around lets get together for a coffee some time.
Hi there! I am a droner from Polokwane, just ordered my p4, do you have any information about how and where to obtain a remote pilots license that doesnt cost an arm and a leg? Most places in jhb quote up to R45 000 and I think its a bit of a rip off. Are you maybe aware of any way it can be done online?? Regards

Drones University in Sandton seems to be about the cheapest they are able to do the course with all the extras you need to do for under R20k.
Unfortunately there is a practical aspect to the course thus one needs to attend classes an do the practical, so no online course

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4