New Member from Reno

Reaction score
Hello from Nevada! I’m an older guy who has spent his career in the commercial helicopter field with my start in the Army. I’ve been playing with drones for about 5 years now. I’ve owned a few beginner type drones and then moved into the Phantom 2 then the 3 Pro. I currently own 2 Phantom 4 Pro V2.0’s, a Mavic 2 Pro and a Mavic Pro. Initially I thought I might do mostly photography, but now have moved on to mapping however am still in the learning stage. I have a number of FAA certifications including an ATP in rotorcraft and commercial ASEL,, AMEL, ASES and Instrument so working within the NAS is not a problem and passing my Remote Pilot test only required some refresher reading. Hopefully this forum will allow me to gain more knowledge and possibly contribute too.

Welcome sir!

Welcome to PhantomPilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .?

Welcome to PhantomPilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .?
Thanks Dirk. One quick question, how do I delete another login I have that I made when I was originally input an incorrect email for this login. That one is “chuckj”. Thanks much.

Thanks Dirk. One quick question, how do I delete another login I have that I made when I was originally input an incorrect email for this login. That one is “chuckj”. Thanks much.
I killed it for you . ?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.