Hello from South Wales

Reaction score
Good morning chaps,
Just bought myself a second hand Phantom 4. Also managed to bag two more! - well they look like Phantom 4's! See if you can spot the difference? I believe they were display models so have no inside to them, but they do have 4 motors and props and of course the bodies are in perfect nick. Only gave £50 for the two which I though was a bargain! Just wondered if anyone else had ever come across anything similar? Hopefully the photo uploaded.

I have a question about ND Filters. This is my first 'proper' drone and I'm slowly building up my flying skills - previously flew RC planes. I like to do stuff on the cheap if I can and I've seen a number of second hand ND filters out there. Question is are filters interchangeable with different models - earlier than the Phantom4? - I know the Phantom 4 Pro is different.

54C859A3-6A41-4BEB-9023-627BFF57FB91 (002).JPG

Thanks in advance.

Welcome to the forum! :)

are filters interchangeable with different models - earlier than the Phantom4?
You can also use filters made for the Phantom 3 Pro/Advanced/4K.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post . ?

✋Hi from Florida ?Good deal! They all look like P4S, no P4A/P camera.
Please be careful with the under gimbal guard you have on your usable P4. If the bottom sensors notice it, it will lead to a uncommanded accent, ie: Up. Makes it very difficult to bring back down to earth. Again good score and good luck

✋Hi from Florida ?Good deal! They all look like P4S, no P4A/P camera.
Please be careful with the under gimbal guard you have on your usable P4. If the bottom sensors notice it, it will lead to a uncommanded accent, ie: Up. Makes it very difficult to bring back down to earth. Again good score and good luck
Thanks for the tip. I hadn't realised that that was even a possibility!

Reactions: Capt KO
Ooops, slipped on the "Post Reply" button!

Stereophonics not so much, but the Manics are one of my favourite bands! There's lovely!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan