Hello, from Puerto Rico

Reaction score
Hi, i just finally bought a P3S and im subscribing to this and other forums for.ideas as well as for parts, ill be honest. Im eager to be able to post on classifieds cuz i need some parts and i have had great results on other forums buying parts for my cars, and i know this wont be the exeption.

Last edited:

dirkclod

Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
You can buy but not sel till you have been a member for 30 days and have 10 post. Just read the stickie in classifieds.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. 👍

Reaction score
Thanks, dont worry im a newbie so.i have nothing to sell, hehe , i do have to buy a gimbal for the P3 Standard, if anyone have one for sale hit me up. I trust forums a lot, like i said ,i had great experiences with car and motorcycle forums.

msinger

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Website
PhantomHelp.com
Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: edgardoc
Reaction score
I went on ebay today and bought a complete gimbal that was there for $75, i know it will probably have something faulty, but the other ones listed were $120 + shipping and $140+ shipping and both were listed for parts or not working, the seller stated no image with the gimbal, but i do have another camera. Ill keep you guys informed.

Reaction score
Hello, me again. The ebay gimbal was complete, although acting weird when connected, i bought a new ribbon cable from ebay, but seems that i need an oem one. No video, but everything else works. Sensor gps etc. I did got video once or twice but kept messing with the cable and i broke the lock tab on the gimbal Mother Board, 😭😭😭 im trying to fix that

Reaction score
Hey guys, im in need either of a gimbal motherboard( now it connects to the app and controller for a few seconds and then disconnects and keeps cycling) or ill have to sell thw p3s for parts, cuz im about to smash it with a hammer. It drives me crazy, they are so delicate. You have them working for 2 seconds, then the electronics go randomly crazy. First it did had video but the gimbal was crazy, fixed the crazyness of the gimbal, video but not a steady gimbal. Then no video. Then no gimbal response, now it wont stay connected. OMG this things dont cost $25 to be so sensitive. I have a chinesse clone that i have crashed several times and each time it flies like a champ , video and all

Reaction score
Any chance someone could post in the classifieds that im looking for a gimbal MB for a p3s or a.cheap gimbal that maybe have a broken camera or motor, since i have the motors and 2 cams

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ty222