Hello From East Tennessee!

Reaction score
Hello All! I'm Randy, a full time professional photographer based out of Knoxville, TN. For some reason I've been resisting the "Drone Temptation" for quite a while but decided it was time to join the crowd. I've done a bit of aerial photography "the old fashioned way" in the past few years and it simply made sense from a business perspective. Of course, now all I want to do is learn/play/fly! Currently using a Phantom 4 Pro, already passed the test (used to fool around with those manned aircraft back in the day), and I'm basically hoping to get much better/smarter over the next few months :) Already learned a lot here, so I greatly appreciate everyone here!

dronesky

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Hello All! I'm Randy, a full time professional photographer based out of Knoxville, TN. For some reason I've been resisting the "Drone Temptation" for quite a while but decided it was time to join the crowd. I've done a bit of aerial photography "the old fashioned way" in the past few years and it simply made sense from a business perspective. Of course, now all I want to do is learn/play/fly! Currently using a Phantom 4 Pro, already passed the test (used to fool around with those manned aircraft back in the day), and I'm basically hoping to get much better/smarter over the next few months :) Already learned a lot here, so I greatly appreciate everyone here!
Hello & welcome to the forum

Reactions: Randy Sartin

msinger

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! :)

dirkclod

Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .

Reaction score
Hey Randy I’m based out of Johnson city myself so right next door to you. Been flying for years just got into the busses side of it. Welcome to the form!

Reaction score
Welcome aboard! I saw a photographer using a drone and I was hooked. Being rather new to this myself, I am in the process of practicing flying. Part 107 is complete! Good luck!

Reaction score
Thanks everyone, happy to be here!

BigAl07

Administrator
Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum :)

Just up the road here on the other side of the TN/NC state line. Safe Flights :)

Phantom Drones from EALLRC.com

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robert S.