Hello from Villanova, PA - Phantom 4 Pro Pilot

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

Just wanted to quickly introduce myself to the forum here. I work full time as a software development manager, but am also a part-time professional photographer. I've been a photography hobbiest since a very young age, and have been doing professional portraits, event and stock photography for the last couple of years. You can checkout some of my work on my website: Kelleher Photography - Main Line Philadelphia Portrait Photographer - Kelleher Photography

I got a Phantom 3 last year for fun, and upgraded to a Phantom 4 Pro. So far I have some aerial footage up on some stock sites (ShutterStock, Adobe Stock, Pond5) and have made some money with a few local clips I've uploaded.

Took my Part 107 exam last week, passed with a 95% grade. I just got my Temporary Airman Certificate from the FAA today, very excited about that!

Right now I'm looking to expanding on my stock footage collection and starting to work for hire. I am also a member of the Radnor Community Police Organization, so I assist our local PD with volunteering at community events and such. I am very interested in learning more about drone use for search & rescue and firefighting operations, to possibly assist with that.

Looking forward to being part of the community here!

Reactions: dirkclod
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.
Enjoy the forum!

Reactions: Chris4GL
Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Welcome to Phantom Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Fly safe and have fun!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20