Hello from Ayrshire Scotland

Reaction score
Thought I would say a quick hello to everyone on the forums. I've been filming professionally for 12 years. Lots of weddings and also corporate work. Passed my PFCO course and flight exam here in the UK and now just waiting the official permission for commercial operations from the CAA to come through before we start to use our new camera. Phantom 4 advanced.
I've hired in drone companies for films and want to be totally legal before we offer our own service to people.
Looking forward to chatting and learning from some experienced operators.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.
*GO 4 APP MANUAL: DJI Go 4 Manual

Reactions: Fordie
Welcome to the forum Jim. .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Thought I would say a quick hello to everyone on the forums. I've been filming professionally for 12 years. Lots of weddings and also corporate work. Passed my PFCO course and flight exam here in the UK and now just waiting the official permission for commercial operations from the CAA to come through before we start to use our new camera. Phantom 4 advanced.
I've hired in drone companies for films and want to be totally legal before we offer our own service to people.
Looking forward to chatting and learning from some experienced operators.

Welcome, yes stay legal and be careful. And when you are out working some day could you take a video or picture of some Ayrshire cattle. I have “cowhead” friends that have never seen a red and white cow. Thanks, and again welcome.

Welcome, yes stay legal and be careful. And when you are out working some day could you take a video or picture of some Ayrshire cattle. I have “cowhead” friends that have never seen a red and white cow. Thanks, and again welcome.
Thanks for the welcome and sure. Loads of Ayrshire cattle round here. Lol

Welcome to PhantomPilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Fly safe and have fun!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl