Hello from beautiful Oregon

Reaction score
Hello all, glad to be a member of the forum.
I have already used and benefited from some of its great resources :)

I recently purchased my first gps quadcopter (P3S) and am loving it. I am just a hobbyist that enjoys photography, but am studying for my Part 107 Certification. I will be taking the test soon, just for my own good (knowledge) and general public safety.

Oregon is a beautiful state and there are already some epic videos out there for some areas, but of course I want to join the fun:).
They've tightened up a lot around my area on regulations, which has thus far been my biggest hurdle.

Big Thanks to everyone who has participated in all the information regarding these phantom 3 quadcopters and software, I've definitely learned a lot since I've started lurking around this forum.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopter’s.

Hello all, glad to be a member of the forum.
I have already used and benefited from some of its great resources :)

I recently purchased my first gps quadcopter (P3S) and am loving it. I am just a hobbyist that enjoys photography, but am studying for my Part 107 Certification. I will be taking the test soon, just for my own good (knowledge) and general public safety.

Oregon is a beautiful state and there are already some epic videos out there for some areas, but of course I want to join the fun:).
They've tightened up a lot around my area on regulations, which has thus far been my biggest hurdle.

Big Thanks to everyone who has participated in all the information regarding these phantom 3 quadcopters and software, I've definitely learned a lot since I've started lurking around this forum.

I live in Eugene Oregon and I agree there are some beautiful spots for videos and I already have taken some awesome shots of nature here. My favorites are shooting Osprey nests and I have been fortunate enough to catch a baby Osprey and it's mother right after it was born and I filmed it as it grew up. I kept a running log every few days until it took its first flight, how lucky was that!! I posted one on YouTube and I'm very proud of it. Check it out sometime under the heading of Osprey in Oregon.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen