Hello from Washington State

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I'm a rookie pilot and very excited to embark on this new hobby. I've decided to purchase a Mavic Mini and a set of VR googles when i feel I'm a somewhat capable pilot. So for my starter drone I went out and purchased a Like new Phantom 2 Vision for what I thought was a decent price. I was all excited and got home and charged it up and now I'm stuck and I'm asking for a little knowledge and assistance. I have a HP laptop running Windows 10 and I want to use an Iphone 6 plus. The drone powered up just fine but for the life of me I cant connect it to my phone . I downloaded the DJI Vison app, I downloaded the 3.8 software onto my laptop and now I'm stuck and have no clue. I'm really hoping someone could help me with this? Anything would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks Mark

Hello,

I am going to make a few quick guesses. You have telemetry and everything but the live view camera does not work? If that is the case you are going to need the WiFi card fixed. I have a PH2V that was nicely packed up for a few years due to not having time to fly. and mine went south. There are some YouTube videos on how to fix it. I do not have the skills needed to fix it so I did some searching and found someone to fix it for me (On Ebay). I should have it back and all up round this weekend (I hope) since the PNW rains seem to be letting up and I want to fly!

Hey everyone, I'm a rookie pilot and very excited to embark on this new hobby. I've decided to purchase a Mavic Mini and a set of VR googles when i feel I'm a somewhat capable pilot. So for my starter drone I went out and purchased a Like new Phantom 2 Vision for what I thought was a decent price. I was all excited and got home and charged it up and now I'm stuck and I'm asking for a little knowledge and assistance. I have a HP laptop running Windows 10 and I want to use an Iphone 6 plus. The drone powered up just fine but for the life of me I cant connect it to my phone . I downloaded the DJI Vison app, I downloaded the 3.8 software onto my laptop and now I'm stuck and have no clue. I'm really hoping someone could help me with this? Anything would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks Mark

Hello,

I am going to make a few quick guesses. You have telemetry and everything but the live view camera does not work? If that is the case you are going to need the WiFi card fixed. I have a PH2V that was nicely packed up for a few years due to not having time to fly. and mine went south. There are some YouTube videos on how to fix it. I do not have the skills needed to fix it so I did some searching and found someone to fix it for me (On Ebay). I should have it back and all up round this weekend (I hope) since the PNW rains seem to be letting up and I want to fly!
Thank you for the info im going to look into it more today

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen