Healthy Drones Issues

Reaction score
I signed up for Healthy Drones and have really been enjoying the 1-month gold trial. It's very interesting seeing how things in there compare to my logs. I did notice two issues that I'm having issues figuring out relating to the batteries.

First, it had 4 batteries when I synced my drone up with it. I only have 3. The 4th battery had 1 flight on it and I was able to figure out which battery that flight should have been attributed to because I did 3 flights and used all 3 batteries that day, so I just found the one that didn't have a flight for that day and manually changed it and deleted the 4th battery. But why did it think I had a fourth battery to begin with?

Second, I had not labeled my batteries before now, so I wanted to label them to match the Healthy Drones data. Using the printed serial numbers I was only able to identify one of my batteries. The other two are shown as having shorter serial numbers that do not match up to what's on the batteries. Is there any other way I can identify them, short of flying and seeing which battery the flight gets attributed to? They are both authentic DJI P4 batteries.

1) did one of the batteries get an update by any chance? I can't confirm if that will cause the battery to be re-registered but it may play a part

2) to an extent you can, just draw numbers on each battery and fly them in numerical order. Then on healthy drones look at the flights you done in time order and then select the battery and re-name it

Neon Euc

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.