Hdmi module

Reaction score
And somebody help me here I bought the HDMI modula and goggles but can't figure out how to get both I pad and goggles to work at same time

And somebody help me here I bought the HDMI modula and goggles but can't figure out how to get both I pad and goggles to work at same time
I don’t have the module myself, but whenever anyone asks this question it turns out to be a setting in the app after an RC update.

Reactions: JoBe and Jim Canada
It's in HD under settings,,it wont show unless all powered up,has option to display for 2 devices

Reactions: JoBe
It's in HD under settings,,it wont show unless all powered up,has option to display for 2 devices
not getting that option when all three are hooked up goggles says HDMI unabled only way to goggles work is through USB

not getting that option when all three are hooked up goggles says HDMI unabled only way to goggles work is through USB
This what I see with go4,is this same app,,,,if you have hdmi adapter plug which allows the hdmi lead they supply fit the updated module,,then plug small micro end into goggles charging port into hdmi adapter and another device will run to view,,either tablet or TV in the car running off power inverter
Screenshot_20200802-190834.jpg

Here's how mine set up but no longer use goggles, remember to use a seat so dont fall over nothing or goggles fall off your head or get hurt,,,this little plug is hdmi adapter which allows the hdmi cable to fit because dji has used the large cable which dont fit the remote without this plug
Screenshot_20200802-192044_Chrome.jpg

Here's how mine set up but no longer use goggles, remember to use a seat so dont fall over nothing or goggles fall off your head or get hurt,,,this little plug is hdmi adapter which allows the hdmi cable to fit because dji has used the large cable which dont fit the remote without this plugView attachment 119589
Going to reinstall HDMI today maybe my old eyes missed something. Thanks for your help

This what I see with go4,is this same app,,,,if you have hdmi adapter plug which allows the hdmi lead they supply fit the updated module,,then plug small micro end into goggles charging port into hdmi adapter and another device will run to view,,either tablet or TV in the car running off power inverterView attachment 119588
Update I reinstalled the HDMI today all is working I now have the option in djgo 4 hooray

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie