HDMI Module

KPH

Reaction score
Keep in mind I was born in the time of crank phones and 8 party lines. I have just put a HDMI Mod. on my phantom 4 remote controller so I can hook up a second I-Pad. Now what cable do I need to go from the remote to the second I-Pad? And where to get it?

Hello KPH. We had a rotary phone but it was a party line --- finally someone older than me, LOL.
It depends on what version the second iPad is. If an older iPad it should be THIS one along with a standard HDMI cable or THIS one, more likely if the iPad uses a Lightning cable.

Reactions: jryser
You can’t hookup a second iPad even if you have installed hdmi module.

Wished I had known this before I spent the money. Oh well can't take it with me.

iPad can get you hdmi out but won’t accept hdmi in.

Is there a jailbreak app for HDMI in on iPad? Would be awesome!

Not that I’m aware of any.

I have one more thing to try but can't till Monday. If I get it to work will let you know
Why I want to do this is I fly the drone my wife can look at her I-Pad tell me where to put it to take pictures. She has much better eye than I do but she won't fly the drone. So far we have gotten some good pictures but it is a pain her looking over my shoulder.

Another thing.. Without getting HDMI module, you can throw a Amazon Firestick on that monitor and mirror your iPad to it wirelessly...

AndrewCCM, sir can you point to a video or webpage or link on setting up a firestick to mirror video to external monitor please? I like this idea. Thanks

Reactions: AndrewCCM
Basically, you can sideload android apps to the Firestick. Just load one that allows airplay then you can direct connect to the Firestick WiFi from iOS device and mirror.

I have gone with the 7" HD camera monitor. It looks like it is going to do what we want. Thinks for all the advice, I learnt more than I wanted but needed too.

I have no problem using my HDMI (Varizoom 7" monitor) with the iPad simultaneously.

80d9afdedbc7dcfd987b2c1d9cfb3fa3.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.