HDMI Module

Keep in mind I was born in the time of crank phones and 8 party lines. I have just put a HDMI Mod. on my phantom 4 remote controller so I can hook up a second I-Pad. Now what cable do I need to go from the remote to the second I-Pad? And where to get it?

Hello KPH. We had a rotary phone but it was a party line --- finally someone older than me, LOL.
It depends on what version the second iPad is. If an older iPad it should be THIS one along with a standard HDMI cable or THIS one, more likely if the iPad uses a Lightning cable.

I have one more thing to try but can't till Monday. If I get it to work will let you know
Why I want to do this is I fly the drone my wife can look at her I-Pad tell me where to put it to take pictures. She has much better eye than I do but she won't fly the drone. So far we have gotten some good pictures but it is a pain her looking over my shoulder.

I have gone with the 7" HD camera monitor. It looks like it is going to do what we want. Thinks for all the advice, I learnt more than I wanted but needed too.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oliver_Polanco