Reaction score
Evenin' All

I'm looking for a bit of instant wisdom and knowledge.

I have recently purchased the HDMI output module for my Phantom 4 Pro (to allow the use of clean video in DJI Goggles) and I am puzzled by one of the ports on it. I can spot the HDMI port (obviously) and also a full-size USB and micro USB, but it is the curious 4-pin port between the two USBs that I can't place. Neither do I recognise its symbol. In the DJI Phantom 4 Pro User Guide (screen capture attached) the drawing of the output module installed on the Plus model looks different, with the ports in a different layout (including the HDMI port itself).

Although ordered from DJI as a Phantom 4 add-on, the item received was labelled 'Phantom 3'. But I think that is correct, as I believe the HDMI module hasn't changed since the Phantom 3. YouTube videos of fitting the HDMI module to a Phantom 4 or 4 Pro all show its packaging as being Phantom 3.

Can anyone identify the mystery port please?

Tony.

DJI HDMI P4P output module photo.jpeg
DJI P4P Plus output module drawing.PNG

it is the curious 4-pin port between the two USBs that I can't place
It has no documented use. Perhaps DJI included it for a feature they had in mind for the future.

Although ordered from DJI as a Phantom 4 add-on, the item received was labelled 'Phantom 3'. But I think that is correct
Yes, it's the correct item. There is only one HDMI output module.

Reactions: Teejay41

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik