Having trouble exporting @H.264

Reaction score
I'm trying to export from Premier Pro into youtube using the H.264 format, and I'm getting errors. Should I be exporting in a different format? I'm also attempting to export @4K/30fps. Thank you in advance.

You might get more advice on an Adobe forum but what I'd try first is... Export a master file of your timeline to learn if the issue is with the export or with the compression. If it works then compress that file separately (using Handbrake or whatever you like). If that compression works then your issue is with PP or your timeline itself. You can then try exporting sections of your timeline with H.264 compression to see if it's a particular part of the timeline that is problematic. More experienced PP folks might offer better suggestions on deleting preferences and such. I actually cut in FCPX so my advice is more generic NLE advice. Best of luck.

Reactions: Ripper7620
You might get more advice on an Adobe forum but what I'd try first is... Export a master file of your timeline to learn if the issue is with the export or with the compression. If it works then compress that file separately (using Handbrake or whatever you like). If that compression works then your issue is with PP or your timeline itself. You can then try exporting sections of your timeline with H.264 compression to see if it's a particular part of the timeline that is problematic. More experienced PP folks might offer better suggestions on deleting preferences and such. I actually cut in FCPX so my advice is more generic NLE advice. Best of luck.

Thank you very much for the reply, I'll give that a try.

If you are not getting an error message, how do you know it's an error???

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.