Having to much fun with my P2V+

that reminds me I need to check my back yard for Scorpions. I'll go out with a blacklight looks for them and killed them. On a good night I'll find 6 or 8.

My chick woke up and kindly reminded me it was late. She thinks I need more sleep. ( and she's right, I just dont get tired anymore) maybe I would if it were 115F. like there[emoji41]

Reactions: Mark The Droner
Not dope. Scorpions are cool sure. Not really a fan of free range scorpions.

You're disgusting Phoenix, you've been out in the sun too long![emoji41]

ok That one member got me thinking "what is the best antenna to fly at 100 ft or less for 1 or 2 miles. At first I thought who would what to do that with to many things to hit. I don't fly that high most of the time just over 100 ft. But hey I have the prefect place to try. Things look real close at 50 ft up. I put my cheap panel on my 5.8ghz side and a blade (pcb) antenna on my 2.4 with a wind surfer. This setup is great for moving around if need be. here is my flight log from flight replay. I'l post a picture of the setup. It was not a mile for what I was using I did not thin it was to bad. I just might put the itelite panel back on and try it.

willis west
IMG_20160527_140415190[1].jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20160527_140415190[1].jpg
    IMG_20160527_140415190[1].jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 304
Last edited:
I had to ground my Phantom 2 Vision Plus, After it or just little before that hole digging. It was not flying right. I found another one on Craig's List. She's a lot cleaner and did a test flight to see how she would do bone stock. I did not want to push it today. When the sign would drop on the video I would turn it around. 1800ft

new drone
You can see me flying it up closes first. Then testing the water.
phxbird3.jpg
I'll be doing some mod's in the next few weeks.

Db I don't know how you guys do it. I'm sh*tless in the day light and at night. I'm just at an auh...:confused::eek::oops:
What do you mean Phoenix, you're on the forum more than anybody I know, you got time for a little mod

What do you mean Phoenix, you're on the forum more than anybody I know, you got time for a little mod
What was funny I did this mod just think where would be the best placement and did it. Then I looked on the forum and seen ( maybe you) put it the same place. With the cable looped be hidden the leg. I need to order 2 90 degree cables.

That's a good start, the absolute best combination on the P2V+ for 2.4 Wi-Fi is Tony's dipoles and a DBS panel, nothing beats it boosted or unboosted
I was looking that his dipole set. does Tony just sell the antenna. The setup I was looking at was a set with cables. I don't need them just the two dipole's

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik