H3-3D moving in abnormal direction+sound

Reaction score
I have a H3-3D gimbal that i suspect has been involved in a crash by the previous owner.

When it is moving back to its normal front position after it has been turned to the left or to the right (Yaw) the gimbal moves up at the same time (roll direction) when its going back to its normal front position.

This movement makes the gopro video recordings unusable.
The gimbal is also sometimes making a buzzing kind of sound when it turns in the yaw direction, i have heard this same sound on previous problem gimbals, it seems to be a common sound on many gimbals with problems.
The problem is not that visible in the video but can be seen in the beginning of the video to some extent.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I had the gimbal firmware version 10.0.0.6 and updated to 10.0.0.12, this of course didn't fix the issue.
My question is what can make it move like that, can it be a problem with a motor, or something with the IMU or something else?

It would be easier if i knew were to start looking and if i had a general idea about whats causing the problem? I will buy a new gimbal but if this gimbal can be saved then why not.

Some help would be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers