H3-3D Issues

UPDATE:

Still no response from DJI support, made over 10 calls, and several email messages, called JP, EU and US phone line. They not answering....Just for comparison called Parrot and Hubsan, support responded right away...

////////////////////////////

Still can find any third party repair shop or service center for H33D - any suggestions?

It would be easier to help locate a service center to help you if you would only post where you live in your personal details page. You can see my location posted below my avatar. Help all of us by posting yours.

It would be easier to help locate a service center to help you if you would only post where you live in your personal details page. You can see my location posted below my avatar. Help all of us by posting yours.

Hello Jason, I am in Colorado, Thank you!

UPDATE:

I was able to reach support through Facebook message and they finally sent me today exchange / return form.

will keep posted updates

I had the same tilt issue on mine but thanks to a video on youtube...it pointed out the arm on the back and if there was a crash....it would be uneven (which it was). I was able to bend mine back into place and now i have a nice flat gimbal .
I'm not able to see the software changes (changing the speed at which the gimbal tilts up/down). I want to slow it down so i move it to 2 on the scale but its the same speed.

UPDATE:

DJI Support finally processed my return and created ticket for me, but another issue, you cant replay to their question and they using third party help desk software...(Sign into : DJI Technology) so I am stocked again, Facebook seems only way to communicate with them.

I am wondering if they still in business...

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    331.9 KB · Views: 322
It's so hit or miss with DJI.

I have had my latest P2 since April, and the video is always 1-4 degrees off on the horizontal. No crashes or hard landings. Tried advanced cal while facing north on a surface that was perfectly level to no avail. Did not look like anything was out of alignment.

So I emailed support and explained what I had already tried. Had an RMA within a day and the unit was shipped out immediately. Arrived and was checked in within 2 days with repairs already underway.

When I had concerns about my ESCs at the beginning of February, I didn't get my bird back until mid-April. It had never been flown before I sent it in.

When they're on, it can be excellent service. But when they're not, it has been the most frustrating experience ever.

I wish you all the best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's so hit or miss with DJI.

I have had my latest P2 since April, and the video is always 1-4 degrees off on the horizontal. No crashes or hard landings. Tried advanced cal while facing north on a surface that was perfectly level to no avail. Did not look like anything was out of alignment.

So I emailed support and explained what I had already tried. Had an RMA within a day and the unit was shipped out immediately. Arrived and was checked in within 2 days with repairs already underway.

When I had concerns about my ESCs at the beginning of February, I didn't get my bird back until mid-April. It had never been flown before I sent it in.

When they're on, it can be excellent service. But when they're not, it has been the most frustrating experience ever.

I wish you all the best.

Thank you ReoScorpio,

I finally got my gimbal back, they fixed and now its aligned properly. I will post video shortly.

I agree with you about about hit or miss, within a month they kept a silence and finally resolved all issues in 72 hours...

Thanks again!

Curious to see how my gimbal issue is handled. Every bit of communication has been very prompt, including them responding on a Sunday (didn't expect that). A prepaid label was emailed and I dropped my H3-3D at FedEX last Thursday.

Curious to see how my gimbal issue is handled. Every bit of communication has been very prompt, including them responding on a Sunday (didn't expect that). A prepaid label was emailed and I dropped my H3-3D at FedEX last Thursday.

Well if they were contacting you from Japan, it was probably Monday there already...

Did you guys send the phantom in as well? They requested that both be sent back. Total pain to take all the extras off.

Standby

Flight Mode

So the lever on the back of my remote won't control my gimbal even after several caliberations with the RC assistant. I have an H3-3D installed. What might be the issue. I also have an H3-2D but have not tried that yet.

Here is a snapshot of the RC assistant software after my caliberation. X1 currently shows 103 however when I try to slide the lever back and forth, nothing happens.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    78.8 KB · Views: 293
Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member