H3-3D Anti-interference Reinforcement Board

BMEWS said:
Jaybee said:
Wut? You were advised the interference board was already fitted but is in the accessories box? makes no sense. Unless they meant it was already fitted internally, meaning you may have one of the v2 releases? What does it say on the box, can you snap a pic of the serial number etc. for us (most recent 3D's state v1.1 on the box).

nope. I was told that the interference board was already fitted. Upon opening the box I found it in the accessories pack. The dealer wasn't aware and believed it had been fitted.

Bmews

I was told the same except my was not pre-fitted or in the box, thats probably why I have a crazy jumpy gimbal with jello. The Phantom did have the circle hole in the bottom cut out for the gimbal. https://vimeo.com/92971955

froggie said:
I was told the same except my was not pre-fitted or in the box, thats probably why I have a crazy jumpy gimbal with jello. The Phantom did have the circle hole in the bottom cut out for the gimbal. https://vimeo.com/92971955

I think all the new Phantom 2's 2.4G version are now having these holes cut in order to accommodate the gimbal and keep within the standard drop of the legs.

hope you get the issues resolved quickly.

Bmews

hqcariello said:
version 1.1 changes the av port

I just received my Phantom 2 and H3-3D today. Included in the box is the Anti-interference board but the actual mount is just like the past set up. I was happy to see it wasn't that flimsy looking attachment for the side of the gopro. Not sure yet if I'll install it. I think I'll try it without it at first and see if I need it. My FPV that will be installed is the Immersion 600 tx with the Uno5800 rx.

(edited to use a smaller picture)

Attachments

• H3-3D.jpg
    H3-3D.jpg
    233 KB · Views: 837
Just received mine today + the interference board ( despite dealer told me it shouldn't be inside..) so i guess i've got 3D v1.1 ?
i've got P2 ( i upgrade from 2D to 3D) do i have to install these add i've got FlightSight Diversity Rx and bosom TX ( think)
thanks for your support.

I can tell you that I first installed my H3-3D on my new Phantom 2 without installing the board (since the included documentation didn't bother to make any mention of it and I hadn't checked DJI's web site). I was pretty disheartened when I reviewed the video of my first test flight and saw how my incredibly stable footage was coated in jello! Trust me... No board = jello. With the board installed = no jello.

archersc said:
I can tell you that I first installed my H3-3D on my new Phantom 2 without installing the board (since the included documentation didn't bother to make any mention of it and I hadn't checked DJI's web site). I was pretty disheartened when I reviewed the video of my first test flight and saw how my incredibly stable footage was coated in jello! Trust me... No board = jello. With the board installed = no jello.

I have 3D mounted on mine without the board and there's zero jello, but I am planning on installing board because I notice small lines slightly appear in video from left side of screen. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ve5YuWMTaZQ

Scratch that. So don't trust me... I just did a second test in moderate to high winds and I can still see a touch of jello! If that's not bad enough, there were several times where the gimbal went limp/dead for a split second. Not pleased. At all.

archersc said:

archersc said:
Scratch that. So don't trust me... I just did a second test in moderate to high winds and I can still see a touch of jello! If that's not bad enough, there were several times where the gimbal went limp/dead for a split second.

I have installed the board and tested in heavy, gusty winds - 25mph gusting to 36mph. I was in ATTI mode almost all of the time. When I tested GPS mode it could not hold position due to the wind speed. No jello with the board and a ND filter. Bright sun too.

The only time the gimbal bounced or went dead briefly was during hard lateral flight against the wind. It seemed to hit the stop, bounce, and then recovered.

panhygrous pantler said:
I have installed the board and tested in heavy, gusty winds - 25mph gusting to 36mph. I was in ATTI mode almost all of the time. When I tested GPS mode it could not hold position due to the wind speed. No jello with the board and a ND filter. Bright sun too.

The only time the gimbal bounced or went dead briefly was during hard lateral flight against the wind. It seemed to hit the stop, bounce, and then recovered.

What frame rate are you shooting?

I'm shooting 1080 /30 medium w/protune on. Mine is Hero 3 black not 3+ (from what I've been reading it's the 3+s having jello issues)

archersc said:
panhygrous pantler said:

What frame rate are you shooting?

30fps

Where are you guys getting your H3-D3 gimbals from?

I got my P2/H3-3D combo from DDM motors last week. Unfortunately, I received Version 1 without any Interference board. :cry:
I havent set up my FPV yet so I dont know what to expect yet. I have emailed them asking for this part or to at least swap it out for for v1.1 with the interference board. Awaiting their reply ...

EDIT: Doh Maybe I should look in the accessories pack. The board was found there.. my bad, :mrgreen:

Submariner said:
I got my P2/H3-3D combo from DDM motors last week. Unfortunately, I received Version 1 without any Interference board. :cry:
I havent set up my FPV yet so I dont know what to expect yet. I have emailed them asking for this part or to at least swap it out for for v1.1 with the interference board. Awaiting their reply ...

EDIT: Doh Maybe I should look in the accessories pack. The board was found there.. my bad, :mrgreen:

Thanks but I just want the gimble. Then might be a good way to get a second NAZA for back-up or a future project.

FangsCPO said:
britchris1 said:
FangsCPO said:
Thanks but I just want the gimble. Then might be a good way to get a second NAZA for back-up or a future project.

They are shipping today from B&H http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1 ... imbal.html

Nice.....anyone know how to mount it on a F550? Is there an adapter or something available yet?

To mount it on anything other than a Phantom 2 you need the version that comes with the external GCU - they haven't started selling those yet but you can pre-order them here: http://www.allerc.com/dji-zenmuse-h3-3d ... -9199.html

OH and there's a special mount for the F550 http://www.uav-outlet.com/dji-flamewhee ... -brackets/

archersc said:

I havent installed the board and I have NO jello

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers