GS-How does the 2.4G Data Link connect on the PV2

Reaction score
Hello, I am somewhat new to this, has anyone installed the GS on the Phantom Vision 2? Where did you hook up the CAN connection on the aircraft? There is very limited information on installation procedures. Assistance greatly appreciated.

The Vision 2 has autonomous waypoint flying built in to the latest version of the app, nothing extra needed to access basic ground station features... It's not designed to accept any CAN-BUS devices as standard. It does have a CAN port on the motherboard but it is not standard, and you will need to modify a connector to get it to work if you still want to, or purchase a manufactured adapter cable. Do it wrong and you can fry things. Here's a link to an article about it: http://skypixel.org/post/83155210814

Thanks, slowly learning, I misunderstood at first, but now I can use the app on my android for waypoints. Meantime, I found you can order a landing gear with the port attached then plug into MB for external CAN port which does work. I am going for a PC GS capability, I can connect and communicate ok. Now just need to figure out the GS software and how to program a mission. I have yet to fly with either system. Pointers welcome. Thanks again.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl