Ground Station ????

Reaction score
So I have upgraded to the Phantom 2 and I am wondering about GS. I take mostly stills instead of video. So say I have the Phantom at a certain spot taking pictures can I mark that spot as a waypoint and return to it later and get reasonably close to the spot? In other words just how accurate is it?
Also is it possible to remember the gimbal angle is it part of the GS?

I take it you mean the Phantom 2 with Zenmuse gimbal and not the Visions and FC40?

You can save single waypoints and whole missions in the iPad APP.

Tap the waypoint of interest and a window will open listing all the properties of that waypoint. In the top left corner of this small window is a star. Tap the star and the waypoint will be automatically saved to your favourites.

To recall your favourites tap the far right button on the top toolbar, four icons will be show. The favourites icon is the one with a cloud and a star. Tap this and the favourites window will appear with your saved waypoints stored as a mission number derived from the date and time you originally saved it.

As for gimbal control this cannot be done from the iPad APP. It's probably possible to do it in the new Waypoint APP for the Visions as it is integrated with the original Vision Camera APP.

Regards

Nidge

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl