Ground Station Still Not Working!!!

Thanks viper

Nov 11 they updated the app to work with OS9 hope this is the fix.

Remember that you enter GS from within the Vision app and not the standalone GS app. So far it's solid. Will take it for a spin today. Still only a week since moving from a QX350. Very different world with the P2V+

Well I completed my first flight with my P2V with IOS 9.1 and the 1.0.54 DJI App Upgrade. Good news! No app crash and no Quadcopter crash. This was a short test, but it flew just fine with 12 MPH winds. Enjoy everyone! Now if we could just get them to allow us to set the POV of the Phantom as it flys between waypoints it would be even better!

Reactions: ViperNuke
dji eliminated gs from the p3, it's obvious that they're trying to remove it from the p2 as well.
Once you upgrade to .53 Forget gs.
HD

Last edited:
I flew it this afternoon and it worked just fine. I will post a screen record tomorrow. Ran fine and 9 satellites with the camera on.

So GS is now built into the Vision App. A swipe to the left in camera mode and you are there.

I flew it this afternoon and it worked just fine. I will post a screen record tomorrow. Ran fine and 9 satellites with the camera on.

So GS is now built into the Vision App. A swipe to the left in camera mode and you are there.

GS has always been built into the app.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For some reason I though you had to have the GS app installed as well as Vision. My bad if that is the case.

So off the topic a tad - why is there a separate GS app?

The stand alone Ground Station/2.4G Data Link app for iPad has been updated to work with iOS 9 from November 15.
Version 1.4.63 available from the app store.
The DJI support/downloads page has not been updated to show this yet but the links to the app store will go to the new version.
I received confirmation from DJI tonite that it will work with iOS 9 now.

I must be doing something wrong.

My brother just gave me his old p2vplus.

And I can't get gs to work on my tablet or samsung s5.
When I go to swipe the screen to get to gs.
It pops up with the tatorial help screen then immediately goes back to the screen with the 4 options (camera, settings, news etc)
This happens on both the tablet and phone.

Yep,

My brother tried fixing it also but we weren't able to get it to work on anything but his old phone. Which did the same thing mine is doing twice while he was here visiting, which he said had never happened.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20