Ground Station Still Not Working!!!

Reaction score
Even after the new update on the Vision app GS is still not working. DJI obviously don't give a ****. I would be interested to see if this is a problem with all Phantom 2 Vision Plus owners. If your GS is still working and you are a P2V+ flier can you reply please. Thanks all

Reactions: Fourprops
I know this doesn't help with the DJI app and I will try it later today, however using android with the litchi app, GS works great. Just I case you need it.

Reactions: JKaddouri
Updating to1.0.52 didn't work for me. GS kept crashing. When I pulled 1.0.48 from my iTunes it worked fine. DJI needs to fix it but Phantom 2 Vision Plus owners are a diminishing number. They hope you will cave in and buy a P3.

I'm an ole die hard. My two P2v+ are rock solid and have no issues. Don't have any intention of moving up. Can't really see that major of a difference in my video and the 4 k. Just not worth the $$$ when the ole saying if it tant broke don't fix it is in play. Happy flying you guys!

I've had exactly the same problem, almost caused the loss of my P2V+. I've heard that if you upgrade all your firmware that it can sort the problem out, I'm going to try it myself today.

Did test on iphones wtih new app .52andthe new.53 no gs on those you have to roll back to .48 to ger back your gs

I bought P2V+ after the .52 update. I'm pissed, The main thing that I wanted doesn't work. If DJI can't fix it to work as advertised why would anyone buy anything else from them?

I bought P2V+ after the .52 update. I'm pissed, The main thing that I wanted doesn't work. If DJI can't fix it to work as advertised why would anyone buy anything else from them?
Me too they can stuff it!! Looking at the 3dr solo.

Even after the new update on the Vision app GS is still not working. DJI obviously don't give a ****. I would be interested to see if this is a problem with all Phantom 2 Vision Plus owners. If your GS is still working and you are a P2V+ flier can you reply please. Thanks all
It looks like it works on 1.0.48 just fine but, I no longer have access to that one.

Got an phone 5c with .48 on it wonder how we can passed along to put on your itunes and download to yours

I'm an ole die hard. My two P2v+ are rock solid and have no issues. Don't have any intention of moving up. Can't really see that major of a difference in my video and the 4 k. Just not worth the $$$ when the ole saying if it tant broke don't fix it is in play. Happy flying you guys!
Hi Roy
Thx for the reply
Just checking. So you have you updated the firmware on the bird and updated the app as well? I just wanted to check if its everyone having the GS problem or just a large handful?

It appears to be a problem with the DJI app and updating the IOS to the latest version. With the latest version of the DJI app at .52 and the IOS update the GS no longer works. It appears to still be working if you can roll back the app to a prior version. Any one contacted DJI tech support yet?

Tried installing the older version of the app unsuccessfully. I even tried to call Apple to find out how to do it and they weren't much help. Tried following on line instructions as well. I've read threads where people have contacted Dji and were told they know nothing about this problem. I got the same reply when I emailed them. At least be professional and admit there is a problem Dji.

I upgraded all my firmware yesterday and GS worked when I tested it in my house, went out to try in the field and it crashes again.

Tried installing the older version of the app unsuccessfully. I even tried to call Apple to find out how to do it and they weren't much help. Tried following on line instructions as well. I've read threads where people have contacted Dji and were told they know nothing about this problem. I got the same reply when I emailed them. At least be professional and admit there is a problem Dji.
I called DJI today they told me they may drop the app all together REALLY!

All they have to do is roll it back to version 48! What kinda idiots have they got working at DJI???

I called DJI today they told me they may drop the app all together REALLY!
Are you serious!!!! I'm gobsmacked. Has anyone else heard about this? I'm in Australia and can't sit and wait for them to answer my long distance expensive call. Emailing them hasn't helped. There are still many hobby shops here still selling new PV2+s even though Dji have discontinued the product. As far as I know the website is still advertising the GS as a part of the app. Well, I've got better and more confident at flying since this anyway. Absolutely love my DBS Itelite mod though. I definitely am super happy with these guys as I have less "Heart in my throat" flights when I go long distance after I added the mod. Cost way more than you Yanks have to pay because of Aussie dollar and shipping though. Still really worth it though.

Ok I tried the GS with the DJI app in my updated phone IOS and the latest app from DJI. No joy, flip to GS and it doesn't load. Flipped back to android and loaded my litchi app and flew several GS missions. Went back and tried the DJI older app on my mini iPad and it worked. It had the latest IOS but the older DJI app. The GS failure is in the new version of the app with the latest version of IOS. Guess I have to stick with android, bigger screen any ways. www.flylitchi.com. Works with all models of Phantom 2 and the 3's.

Ok I tried the GS with the DJI app in my updated phone IOS and the latest app from DJI. No joy, flip to GS and it doesn't load. Flipped back to android and loaded my litchi app and flew several GS missions. Went back and tried the DJI older app on my mini iPad and it worked. It had the latest IOS but the older DJI app. The GS failure is in the new version of the app with the latest version of IOS. Guess I have to stick with android, bigger screen any ways. www.flylitchi.com. Works with all models of Phantom 2 and the 3's.
Good test! Thank you! You know I called DJI before reading this post and you know what they told me, it was Apples fault as to why the app crashes and their waiting on them resolve the IOS 9.0.2 issue. WOW LOL.

Hey guys,
It seems like all of us calling them is starting to get somewhere. At first they would not minute they had a problem. Now that enough of us have called, they at least looked at the app and know there's a problem. Maybe if we keep calling and emailing the app will get fixed.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl