Ground Station Still Not Working!!!

What pain in the ***. I have a like new + that can't use my main feature. This really sucks. And I don't know how to roll back. I don't even know if that will work with new iOS 9. 1 update. WTF

Rolling back it's easy.. In iTunes you should still have the old version or somewhere in your recycle bin... And yes 1.0.48 works like a charm on the last eat version on iOS 9.1.. I just came ask from running a few GS missions....

Rolling back it's easy.. In iTunes you should still have the old version or somewhere in your recycle bin... And yes 1.0.48 works like a charm on the last eat version on iOS 9.1.. I just came ask from running a few GS missions....

I downgraded to 1.0.48 - iOS 9.1 currently on my iPhone and still no luck. Any other ideas??

I have given up waiting. I bought a Samsung tablet and got the litchi app. The weather has been crappy in Sydney lately so I've only been able to test it a bit but it seems to work really well. Such a shame as DJI have great products but their service seems to be sorely lacking.

I've just heard via email from DJI NL that there is a new app for the phantom 2 vision plus. They tell me that the app is finished and we are just waiting for Apple to certify it, which should not take too long.
This seems rather strange considering all the varying responses we've had from DJI but if it is true then should end all our problems with the iOS app.

Reactions: Joe B-G
I've just heard via email from DJI NL that there is a new app for the phantom 2 vision plus. They tell me that the app is finished and we are just waiting for Apple to certify it, which should not take too long.
This seems rather strange considering all the varying responses we've had from DJI but if it is true then should end all our problems with the iOS app.

Post a screenshot of the email or it didn't happen.. Lol joke aside, I think it's about time DJI release a completely new working app for the visions or incorpotate the vision and vision+ into their existing DJI GO App and discontinue the vision app.. After all the DJI Go App support the p3 standard and it's just another vision 2 on steroid.....

This is what they sent,

I am very happy to tell you that the engineers of DJI have not sat idle, and with the input of its community have created a new app for in the apple store.
Now Apple just needs to confirm the app, but that won't take very long as I am told.
I ask humbly to wait a little more until the solution comes online.
I want to thank you kindly for the immense patience you have shown and for the input you have provided.
Kind Regards,
DJI Support NL

Thank you for hounding them!!

If they have really submitted the app is should take a week to ten days for it to appear. I guess we can wait and see.

Great News! I was able to download the updated version and no crashing. Now before I do any flights I have a question regarding connection.

If I program a flight and my Phantom vision 2 loses FPV connection, but retains connection from the transmitter, will the Phantom continue on the mission programmed or will it fall into failsafe mode.

It will keep on going with the mission. Have you tried the GS yet?
I'm sceptical that it has been fixed.

Have not tried to fly a mission yet, but at least it was not crashing when I tried to launch it. I am hoping to be able to try this evening, but it is really windy here in Cincinnati today. Over 20 MPH winds. Probably not the best idea to try it with that much wind, or fly at all for that matter.

Hope is not as a P3 where you have to fly the mission first like record and playback keep us posted still on 1.0.48 here

New update app out today on Nov 11. Says it makes it compatible with the IOS 9, hopefully that's a fix.

Yeah I saw that.. Haven't had a chance to try the new version of the app yet..

Pro tip: if you are still using 1.0.48 make sure to save a copy of it before upgrading to 1.0.54.. Just in case 1.0.54 turns out to be another failure....

Yeah I saw that.. Haven't had a chance to try the new version of the app yet..

Pro tip: if you are still using 1.0.48 make sure to save a copy of it before upgrading to 1.0.54.. Just in case 1.0.54 turns out to be another failure....
Dont update back up your IPhone on ITunes will erase 1.9.58

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.