Ground School Training in Canada

Reaction score
Hi,

It doesn't take long being in this industry before you start to notice when things are done the right way, or the wrong way. It's so important to ensure that you understand what the capabilities, and limitations of these little (and sometimes not to little) machines that we love to fly around.

There are many online courses around, but my company, M3 Aerial Productions wanted to go a step further and offer online training that is supplemented with live webinar sessions. I realize it can be difficult to find time to get your UAV Ground School training in that personal, instructor-student sort of environment, so allowing you to do it while sippin' on a cup of coffee in your pajamas is the best alternative we could come up with!

I have 5 years of experience teaching secondary school in Manitoba, and going-on nine years serving, currently as a Captain in the Canadian Armed Forces. I've been running M3 Aerial Productions since 2015 and thought it was about time to offer some quality training, from a professional educator, with a great deal of experience to back it up.

Our Live Webinar Ground School Series is comprised of five 2-hour sessions on Sunday and Monday nights from 7:00-9:00PM CST. You can log on anywhere form Vancouver to Iqaluit to Halifax and in-between!

I thought this might be useful knowledge... Let me know if you have any questions!

Visit my website and let me know what you think! It's a passion!

M3 Aerial Productions

I am also a high school teacher in Winnipeg, and offer my training free to my students in an after school club. This industry is growing by an order of magnitude, and I believe that this should be something that youth are learning about NOW. Check out this video by CTV News Winnipeg about the club and the training courses that my company offers across Canada...

School drone club hopes to propel students into employment

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav