Votes: 0 0.0%
  • taking an in-person training course

• considering an in-person training course

• Total voters

GAK

Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience with either of these companies? They will be offering some online FAA commercial drone prep courses soon. Just wanted to see if anyone has personal experience or have heard anything about these schools. THANKS in advance.

Dart Drones
==========
DARTdrones UAV Courses and Certifications - considering their Online UAS Ground School - $350 with a $100 discount = $250

Drone Pilot Ground School
=====================
Curriculum | Drone Pilot Ground School - considering their online FAA test prep course - $300 with a $50 discount = $250

I used Gold Seal. I passed my 107 within 2 weeks. Excellent practice tests, flash cards. Prepared me for 98% of the questions I faced

BarryP
How much knowledge or experience did you have prior to taking the course? I checked out their demo and it seemed to be nice quality but I want to make sure they are a good fit for someone like me who has almost no airman knowledge.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Thanks for everyone's response. I went with DartDrones on-line and also found it to be good. Passed the test on 8/29/16.

Reactions: Dragonfly2016
BarryP
How much knowledge or experience did you have prior to taking the course? I checked out their demo and it seemed to be nice quality but I want to make sure they are a good fit for someone like me who has almost no airman knowledge.

It is absolutely for people with no prior aeronautical knowledge. It starts you at square one and goes to the finish line.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl