Greetings from yet another Drone noob in Colorado

Reaction score
Good day all,

I have been researching Drones for a good couple months now. Gone through some videos via "CineChoppers", and have decided I want to go the DJI route. I am an old RC'r and used to fly a 69 1/2" wingspan Citabria, and a 49 inch rotor span Cobra Heli. :) I have been "messing around" with a couple of smaller indoor drones (Blade Inductrix, and Dronium II). My intentions are to start up a drone business and have been looking around at the various options in the DJI Phantom series.
At the moment, I am not sure if I want to "start with" P3s, or go straight to P4s. And am hoping to find used gear that peeps have set aside due to upgrades, or getting bored, or found it is not what they expected, or........

Anyways, been cruising through the various forums here. and and very impressed with all the knowledge floating around in here and look forward to learning from those with tons more experience than I (which would not take much, lol), and eventually sharing my experiences as time goes by.

If you know someone that is willing to let a P3P, or a P4P go at a reasonable (starter) rate. Please do let me
know.
Cheers all!

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum @DroneRogue and BACK to the hobby of R/C.

Thanks sir. And my, what impressive credits you have. :)
Thank you. I make most of that up LOL. (j/K)

I've been fortunate to have been "in aviation" at some level my whole life...literally since age 4.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.
*GO 4 APP MANUAL: DJI Go 4 Manual
wreath_sm.png

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Reactions: DroneRogue
Colorado? Hey, wait a minute, that's my state. Fort Collins, you?

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl