Greetings from Las Vegas!

Reaction score
Hi Gang:

New P4P pilot-to-be this week. Have been interested in DJI drones for a few years but until recently having flown with a pilot who just bought a Mavic, it has rekindled my interest and desire.

It seems some things have changed and some haven't the past few years. I always thought I could get some great info from this forum when the time came.. and it has come!

Personally, I'm a 60 year old guy who's been flying since I was 17, now working for the airlines (SW) and have spent the last 9 years flying overseas but it was time to come home and I've had to start the career all over, but worth it to be back. Settled in Las Vegas last year.

I have SO many questions as things have changed in the 9 years I've been overseas especially with the certification/licensing of Drone flying.

I'm hoping this forum is both helpful and friendly to us probies starting up in the drone world!!

Pat

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Welcome.... Never an age limit to flying a drone. You will have a great time here. Glad your part of the family [emoji4]

Welcome to PhantomPilots from Dayton Ohio! Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Hi Gang:

New P4P pilot-to-be this week. Have been interested in DJI drones for a few years but until recently having flown with a pilot who just bought a Mavic, it has rekindled my interest and desire.

It seems some things have changed and some haven't the past few years. I always thought I could get some great info from this forum when the time came.. and it has come!

Personally, I'm a 60 year old guy who's been flying since I was 17, now working for the airlines (SW) and have spent the last 9 years flying overseas but it was time to come home and I've had to start the career all over, but worth it to be back. Settled in Las Vegas last year.

I have SO many questions as things have changed in the 9 years I've been overseas especially with the certification/licensing of Drone flying.

I'm hoping this forum is both helpful and friendly to us probies starting up in the drone world!!

Pat

Welcome Pat, some of us are not to far away from you in age! Let us know how we can help with getting you accurate info.

Hi everyone. I plugged my USB cord into the Mac. It’s not appearing on the finder or recognizing that a device is attached. (Drone is powered up). I haven’t used this drone in 4 months - everything worked fine before. Suggestions? Thanks!

Hi everyone. I plugged my USB cord into the Mac. It’s not appearing on the finder or recognizing that a device is attached. (Drone is powered up). I haven’t used this drone in 4 months - everything worked fine before. Suggestions? Thanks!
Hi paddy, best to start a new thread on this as the answers will get confusing as there will be two separate questions on the same post [emoji6]

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.
*GO 4 APP MANUAL: DJI Go 4 Manual

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl