GPS signal

Reaction score
Hey guys!

I had a little problem with gps during a flight sometimes. And I don’t know what it depends on.

How does the GPS work on the Phantom? Does it work from my phone or somehow from the drone on its own?

Thank You in advance

The GPS antenna is in the top center of the AC. Anything blocking or hindering reception in that area can cause GPS drop-out. It must have open sky for full reception. This is why most of the time you do not get proper reception indoors. Being under trees, etc...can also cause this. Just a very basic description.

Reactions: Archangel3356
The GPS antenna is in the top center of the AC. Anything blocking or hindering reception in that area can cause GPS drop-out. It must have open sky for full reception. This is why most of the time you do not get proper reception indoors. Being under trees, etc...can also cause this. Just a very basic description.
Thank you very much for the help!

As far as the GPS signal goes.. I was going to use an old cell phone I have to fly, the thing is the GPS module in the phone doesn't work. Do you guys or gals know if the actual P3 has a GPS module as well as the Craft?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20